Congress is coming up and there is a lot of organizational work done to make the congress successful. I have attached a check-list below which I appreciate if you go through.
1) Look around on the site. since there is more info about the Congress program, visa requirements and accommodation options.
2) Visit the site and register under the tab saying ( REGISTRATION), please fill in as detailed as you can.
3) Visit the Congress fee tab and pay the congress fee. Either 200 USD or 150 Euro. I would encourage members to make an international bank transfer. The information on account number can be found under the same section.
4) Look over the program and congress related documents such as resolutions and report. Please print documents and bring them to Congress. There will be a limited amount of printed copies.
5) Many people have similar questions therefore please look over the Costa Rica travel Guide before sending emails.
6) If you have questions or concerns about the congress fee, choice of accommodation contact Congress coordinator Karin Friedrich firstname.lastname@example.org
7) The people which has applied for visa letter should have received this by now if other solutions has not been made. For the people applying for VISA a scanned passport copy needs to be submitted to email@example.com as soon as possible. This will be send to the immigration office in San Jose to make the visa process smoother.
8) Remember that each person is financially responsible to pay for their accommodation upon arrival, if other solutions has not been agreed upon.
Let`s together make it an interesting, forward looking and progressive Congress 2011.
See you soon,